FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ)
For image optimization, this website was designed to be used at a screen resolution
of at least 1280 x 960 pixels. If your screen is currently set for a different resolution,
take the following steps:
1. Temporarily minimize this website image, by clicking on the "-" in the top right
corner. You should now see your desktop on the screen.
2. Click the right mouse button to bring up a floating menu.
3. Click on "Properties" on this menu. This brings up another menu called "Display
4. Click on "Settings."
5. In the lower part of this menu, move the "Screen Resolution" or "Screen Area"
slider to at least "1280 by 960 pixels."
6. Click on "Apply." (If another menu with "OK" or "Cancel" pops up, click on "OK".)
The screen will go dark momentarily, then a new menu appears called "Monitor Settings."
7. Click on "Yes" as the answer to "Do you want to keep these settings?"
8. Finally click on "OK" when the "Display Properties" menu reappears.
9. Restore the "Enlightenment Photo Arts" page by clicking on the icon in the toolbar
at the bottom of your screen.
To revert to your "old" resolution settings, repeat the above procedure, but in step
5 move the slider to your original settings.
Many of the images don't fit on my computer screen, and I have to scroll to see the
entire image. What can I do to remedy this problem?